Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Beginning of the End is near

As I get closer to student teaching, I am getting nervous!! I hope that everything goes well and that I have the time of my life. I am matched with two very well respected and great teachers! (I had one of them back in the day when I was in 7th grade!)

I have had the flu since Monday and think tomorrow will be the day I finally feel better. Adam started feeling bad Tuesday night and stayed home Wednesday and Thursday. We are high fever running, power-aid chuggin, theraflu shootin, whinny babies! A friend said today that anyone coming to visit should wear a hazmat suit! I agree! I have so much to do before I start student teaching and taking those cert. tests. The light at the end of this long tunnel is quarter-sized now and seems like reality. I need to get together some great outfits, buy the books, get myself a cute tote to wag back and forth and get sleep and rest!

I plan on writing about my experience weekly.

Gotta go....not feeling so well.
J

No comments: